19.4.09

some stupid conversation with my stupid self.

me: i'm sleepy.

me: then wash up and go to bed, stupid.

me: but it's like 7 steps to the bathroom, and i don't really feel like getting off of this couch.

me: then sleep on the couch.

me: *shock* without washing my face and brushing my teeth?!!!!!!!!

me: yea, you've done that yesterday remember? you took your clothes of and lay on the bed to rest your eyes with every intention of getting up and brushing your teeth but you completely zonked out.

me: but i don't want that to happen again. i want to feel clean before i go to bed. and to be able to feel that, i have to wash up.

me: well you know what you have to do.

me: right. goodnight. i'm off to bathroom to take a shower, wash my face, brush my teeth and change into some comfy sleeping clothes. not jammies. i don't like them. goodnight.

0 comments: