3.5.10

so i passed. meh. no biggie for me, but a really big one for my parents and i dunno why but for some reason it's also a big deal for my relatives. what is that about? it's not like i'm going to be an instant millionaire just because i passed the stupid boards. err. so yea, my mom is still in the celebrating mood so i told her what i thought about her spending money to celebrate me passing the boards. guess what? she got totally pissed.




and i feel totally guilty. i feel so selfish. i mean, i told myself that i'm going to pass this stupid thing for them (and my self, too) and i'm going to let them have their moment but here i am ruining everything and being selfish. it's what makes them happy, why the hell do i keep on blocking their happiness? i'm so stupid. stupid as ever.
blog comments powered by Disqus