24.9.13

I'm being overly dramatic here, but really, my life is a mess. I am a mess. I say this so many times and I know it's the same for many of us, but my life right now is so much of a disappointment than what I thought and hoped it would be. I basically have nothing. Nothing in so many ways, not just financially. I feel like nothing. I feel so small. It's awful. I know a lot of people have it worse than me but still, this is not the life I want. I can't do the things I want, can't buy things I want. It sucks, but what suck more is you get condemned for it. Ugh. Why is life so hard? Why must everything be so difficult. I work hard with so little pay off, what the hell? I don't even know what to say anymore. I'm  a very pathetic person, I know that too.

Emo nights, I hate you. I'm too fucking old for this.
blog comments powered by Disqus